First thing - make sure to get their contact details and make note of the make and model of their vehicle, as well as the registration plate.Cyclists are the most vulnerable on the road. Unfortunately, they tend to be involved in the vast majority of road accidents. If you have been injured while cycling, no matter whether a driver crashed into you or you have fallen due to a pothole, you will be able to make a claim. If the latter applies, you will usually be claiming against the council or the business / individual that is responsible for the ground. If another driver has crashed into you because they have been speeding, using their phone, or for any other reason, you will make a claim against them.